20080204

Giraffe.

I've got to wake up at 7AM tomorrow! ): and I'm still not going to bed. OSIP presentation by the year 3s. If I have the capabilities to make it through, I would have gone for it. Sigh, seriously stuck at the wrong course. What is service to me when I don't like it. Gross. x: Hmm, acutally I have got a place in mind for my SIP alr. Hope I can get in there, I think it will be very beneficial for me if I got a chance to serve there(:

Today was the day to catch up with my lost friends. I slept at 3.30AM this morning, andd... a surprise morning call from Miss Lee Olivia to go for breakfast. So I just washed up and headed hougang for macs. And barely even 2 hours, she got activated for a flight and she had to go home to prepare. /: So I went home and rotted till it was 3 and time to meet honeybuns and honeyxue :D Honey. Hee.

We went Sakae for a light meal and thought that PS was too boring. Initially we were planning to go Giraffe and the 2 kuku heads forgotten. So yeahs we went there around 5. Lol, I feel so damn relaxed and stupid. Yes stupidddd with them. :D Yay. Oh and for the entire day I was just craving for their chocolate cake :DDDD And I ATE IT. THE MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA. It's like T H E spasm. :D

Great presentation and chocolate spasm :DDD
Bad picture though, 'cause it arrived when I went to the loo and when I came back, my vanilla ice-cream was melting away. So the quick snap.

Pretty baby :D

My super tak glam honeybunny baby :D Your picture scared me can!?

Hahah dumb sillies. :D Hmm bunny told me all about her camp instructing experiences. Which I find rather amusing how she handled those pesky kids and also about the camp instructors and student's ghastly encounters at the camp site. I was too engrossed honestly, and it's like the most scariest shit I've ever heard. And she said that's not all. She talked about the camp's and her ghastly encounters for more than an hour. LOL. Still not enough time to tell finish! x: Wahlao. Lol. Then Xue had to go to work, so we decided to detour to the airport and bunny accompanied me home :D Yay thanks honeyyy. Missed you larrrr. Sigh okay lar. It's getting late alr. Schoooooool and band later! ): Nights.

Sometimes I wish it was you...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home